Everyday Mindfulness Series
If you want to start meditating, but have no idea where to start – or if you’re someone who already enjoys meditating, but are hoping to do so more regularly… or if you’re someone who already practices meditation as part of your self-care and well-being routine, but you’re looking for some new varieties to try – then this is the ongoing course for you! You can return to the course at any time to rediscover your meditative inspiration, and to find newly-added sessions from a wide array of course hosts and styles.
Skills You Will Learn
- Connect with yourself, and expand your sense of self-love, confidence, and self-compassion.
- Discover a library of visually-based meditations to help you do everything from reduce stress, anxiety, and depression, to build confidence, heal from trauma and break free of old patterns, and manifest your goals and dreams.
- Learn from and be guided by experts in meditation, psychology, psychotherapy, mindfulness, and more.
- Note new favorites that you can return to again and again, and in doing so, help yourself to establish a more regular practice and gain all of the benefits of doing so, by using this course to add more mindfulness to your day-to-day life.
- Find new ways and guided journeys in which to support your practice, and deepen your practice by discovering new ways to find calm, peace, and lasting joy.
From conventional to alternative, our diverse courses and meditations are designed by experts from different backgrounds. From yoga, mindfulness, and meditation instructors, to psychotherapists, positive psychologists, and more, the experts and thought leaders behind our courses are also keen believers in the power of connection, not just with others, but also with ourselves.
In this simple, calming meditation with Dina Ghandour – a meditation expert, yoga instructor, and energy healer – you will be able to delve into some of the most fundamental aspects of meditation: connecting with yourself, and easing the mind.
The art of resilience is about extracting untapped strengths from the past and using them to enhance and protect one’s well-being – and one of the ways we can do this is by healing and honoring our inner child. This meditation is particularly helpful for anyone looking to restock their self-care toolbox in this way!
One of the most important aspects of mindfulness is being able to wholly and completely embrace being in the present moment. But doing so – fully embracing the present – is sometimes easier said than done.
This meditation is a journey into the depths of your body, with author, professor, psychologist, and speaker Jorge Ferrer. The body will act as an anchor to the present moment, as we move through a gentle and compassionate body scan that helps unite the mental, emotional, and physical.
This healing meditation hosted by Sha-En Yeo uses a simple but effective mindfulness tool called the RAIN method to help you Recognize, Allow, Investigate, and Nurture your emotions, helping you to deal with the more difficult ones, and develop more self-compassion as you embrace freedom from them.